marți, 5 aprilie 2011

Hello stranger!;)




What will happen next?


You`re different now.You`re different from how I knew you.I miss those sweeten`cold three little words you said but I don`t even want to remind you of them.I want to have control! Neither the heart,nor the fellings.
I can feel your touch,I can remember moments which I haven`t lived with you.
Today I was cold but my soul was spreading warm around him.Only the thought of having your arms wrapped around me made my body warmer.I`ll never tell you that I miss you even if inside i`m dying to tell it.I feel a tremble inside my body and unsuccessfully I try to take control.I bite my lips strongly,feeling the pain as an endearment.



~I wish the cold would go away holding its hand in mine!~

2 comentarii:

  1. yeah I know the feeling but you have to realize that the pain and the cold will not go away .. I tried to do the same thing .. and I still try

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. @ Alexandra
    Hey!did you pass through any similar to it? relationships are being just so complicated but that's the magic in it:) keep working on that! you'll get through it afterwards:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere